Monday, February 2, 2009

HW8, HWHAT?

Here's what I remember from this weekend...

Friday, the Hot Cops! played at the Elbo Room, then other things happened. Apparently Nik and I took a lot of shots according to Kara, but I swear I only took one... and other things. Daabers gave us a ride back to Homewood. His crazy ass went to bed at 3 and woke up at 6 or 7(???) and drove to Champaign to go to work. Thats rock and roll... On the ride home i was slurring my speech which never happens, and I could actually hear myself doing it and I was trying to stop. In retrospect, if i wasn't so drunk to not care, it would've been really frustrating. Saturday hurt for a little while. After some Subway and Cherry Coke Zero, I started feeling like a human, drove Nik to wherever the heck he lives, then Schmitt and J-Freezy came over for DOTK practice, which was fun as heck. Some new jams in the works... Too bad we're not gonna be able to practice for a few weeks. Also, the new amp is siiiiick. That night we went to the Les Savy Fav show at a church. Bananas. He came out in a priest outfit that stayed on for about half a song. The acoustics sucked, but the pure irony of the space made up for it. That night got drunk after that when I tried keeping up with Schmitt and Bo. Jim Beam is just so good. Sunday I couldn't get out of bed, and I hadn't eaten in awhile so I just kept getting weaker untill I REALLY didn't feel like moving. Awful, awful downward spiral. Actually ate at 5 for the first time. Irish nachos= nasty awesome. Super Bowl (yawn). Office (thats what HE said... cuz of the gay thing) Work (Ugh).

No comments: