Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ba-nude-na

I put this poster up in my kitchen this week. I love it. My goal is to have a themed kitchen like so many of my friends mom's had except instead of cow or pig or chicken or whatever themed, I want a banana themed kitchen, I'm well on my way. For a moment after I put this poster up however, I thought about my grandpa's house and how he has creepy, inappropriate nudes in inappropriate places around his house. Most people (my mom and aunts) found it offensive, but then I realized, this poster is hilarious.... 1 more in the win column.
Last night, I had a soccer game and a hockey game, I did not go to the soccer game because I was planning on playing hockey. Then I went to my eye doctor's house to pick up my new glasses. My eye doctor lives down the street and i played hockey with his son from the age of 6-18 so we ended up talking for 3 hours. I had no idea I was there that long, but it was kind of awesome to catch up.
Today I will spend much of my day checking ups.com and tracking my new bass amp that should be delivered today. I'm going to plan my lunch hour around its arrival so I can go home and bring it in out of the cold and maybe plug it in. Rock.

2 comments:

Mong said...

long time reader, first time poster, love the poster. you have some tough competition. i think your mom or schmitt's mom has a bear themed bathroom. i wanted a star wars themed house. but instead of a house, more like a spaceship. but instead of on earth, more like in space.

Daniel Hong said...

i've been to a moose bathroom before. my cubicle is being themed like bananas as we speak.