Thursday, February 5, 2009


Last night I played hockey outside in Hyde Park. It was pretty amazing and REALLY cold. My old hockey friend told me about it so I dragged my dad up to skate and he probably loved it more than I did. It was 5 bucks and just a pickup game, but it definitely had that pond hockey feeling. It was really dark out there and it really rejuvenated my "passion" for the sport. I'm actually really excited to play in my game tonight, which hasn't happened in a loooong time...
SO! It was cold! Sub zero temps= no feeling in my toes, when I got into the warming house and took my skates off it felt like someone had a lighter held up to my toes. It is now more than 12 hours later and my big toes is all tingly and weird. Everything else on my body was warm however. I was wearing long underwear, 2 pairs of sweatpants, a long underwear shirt, a half cotton half wool shirt, a fleece hoody and a down coat on. I got a bit sweaty. Also, because the air was so cold it was really hard to breathe. I felt like I got a good workout, and good preperation for snowboarding in a couple weeks.
After the game my dad and I stopped at applebees cuz it was the only thing open in Matteson and the food was actually good or it just tasted good cuz I hadn't eaten in 10 hours. This morning has been frustrating because my boss tells me 3 different things, then decides which one he likes best then gets mad cuz I don't read his mind. I finished his shit and he seemed happy though, so whatever.

1 comment:

Mong said...

your blog's warning says it has adult content, yet there are no nudes of you. what's the deal?