Monday, February 9, 2009

Is it bed time yet or WHAT!?

This weekend I slept. Alot. Friday I ate dinner with Kara and her P's at Italian Village. We drank a bit of wine and went back to her place and slept till noon. I woke up and went home and hung out with my friend who I ski with in New Lenox. His daughter, Lauren, is almost 3 and she has gotten huge since I saw her last in like October or November. On the way home I bought a case (12) of wine that is not too bad for 45 bucks at Bizios and got a free 6 pack of Hershey's bars. WIN!
I had tentative plans that night to play music with friends, but everyone was busy. Kara came over later and we watched a documentary about art and a mockumentary about teaching. We both passed out in the living room at like midnight. I ended up sleeping 'till 11. We did some unnecessary shopping in Matteson which included a jaunt through Lincoln Mall LOL! Old Navy is cheap. We ate dinner at Balagio which moved to where Leonas used to be in Homewood. I ate some mother fucking chicken. I went home and Kara went home. I went to sleep at 8pm then had a really hard time waking up at 8am. Wowzers.
Today the toilet at work was clogged. I tried to hold it and wait till someone else fixed it but then I had to go too bad and fixed it myself. It was gross, and I'm mad at whoever left the toilet clogged all fucking weekend. Right after I went to the bathroom my boss, who's 60ish said "HEY!" So i stopped. "Band: Cold......" I respond, "Play". "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah those guys are goooood."

No comments: