Friday, February 13, 2009

Moving Mountains

Last night I was supposed to pack. I did about 10 other things instead which were things I really did want to do before I left, but now I will have to pack at like 3 am tonight, which is fine. I drank a Coke Zero at 9ish last night and couldn't fall asleep until 2. I don't know what I was thinking there. More importantly, I had this dream that I was driving an old VW vanagon, like my dad used to have 15 years ago. It was manual transmission and I was really good at it, even though I don't know how to in real life so that was really fun. This morning I tried for a second time to open up the pump on top of the new face wash I just bought. It's pretty embarassing that I can't figure the damn thing out and I really hope it's broken, because I don't know what else to try... Thank god I'm gonna be back in the mountains tomorrow. I wonder if I could ever take them for granted if I lived there.

1 comment:

Rick said...

in regard to your face wash, try turning the nozzle part. they usually are in the locked position when you buy them.

or, recall this story about phil. i was once drinking in an alley with him and he didn't have a bottle opener for his beer, so he smashed the top of the bottle on a fire hydrant and then drank out of it. the principle is essentially the same.