Tuesday, April 7, 2009

weak end

So I took that test on friday... I needed a 170 to pass and I got a 169. :) I was REALLY happy about that. After the test I couldn't work anymore but I had a hockey game at 6:30 up in Highland Park. so it was OK. After the game I went to the Wavves concert which was a really fun drunk time hangin with the bros. Mong gave me a ride back to my grandparents after we got a Maxwell St. Polish (WIN). Then I had another game at 9am. I was a little drunk still and could barely skate, but we won. I then slept all day before our game at night. Then after the game we went to this bar/restaurant in Glenview with 130 beers on tap, impressive. Sunday, was the championship game for the tournament and we won. One of the guys on our team laid on the ice for the team photo, then everyone else skated away and he puked on the ice. He said he ate pizza and it was red, so I believe him. That night, Schmitt came over and we watched Ironman. It was cute. The movie was good. I slept like a baby Sunday night and kinda barely remember being at work Monday thankfully, then at night Kara and I went to coopers hawk and ate dinner. They had cranberry wine, which sometimes is out of stock, and i love it. Tuesday has been boring as fuck. I made 15 sets of full size drawings (24"X36") right before lunch, then after lunch my boss said they only needed to be 11"X17". I felt like an idiot, but he didn't really tell me. I'm still at work and its late and I took a break to write a boring blahg post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There was also that time we watched the Zach Braff romantic comedy on Valentines Day.

Daniel Hong said...

i miss those days of being gay with Schmitt.