Monday, March 30, 2009

Shopping

Everyone at the grocery store was a fucking asshole today. From the guy in the lexus who beeped at me when i walked in front of his parking spot that he was approaching at mach speed to the lady at the checkout line who gave me a whole extra bag of 'tude that I didn't ask for when my cart was in the way of where she needed to pay. 
I didn't get much studying done today for the LEED exam. I fear that I might not pass the fucking thing because I just can't do the fucking studying thing any more. 
I guess I can talk about Friday, which was dirty' birthday party night celebration but I really don't remember too much other than the soy vodka called "3 am" with caffeine and guaranananana and taurineyweiney or whatever the fuck. It just tasted so good. I also remember dancing so hard I could barely breathe and then trying to fall asleep on kara's lap in the cab before she boxed my ear for being an idiot.

2 comments:

Rick said...

LEED as in leadership in energy and environmental design?

Josh said...

that very LEED indeed.