Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh yeah....

Birthday weekend.....

Friday,
Banana Cake (100% edible, not including foil, except i almost ate the foil) by Kara:


Then some other things happened, it was fun.

Saturday I did about 8 hours of yard work and my yard looks great, but I have so much more I want to do. At night, we went to the 5th Quarter to watch the Blackhawks. We (kara, bo, dane, and gosse) were having a great time drinking and laughing. My parents were there so I got up to talk to my mom. A lady walked by, pointed at me and said "........husband..... kick....ass" hmm..... I didn't think anything of it and went back to my seat. I tell Kara what I think I thought I heard and she looks over at the lady, who by then had gone back to her seat (which is the first time i noticed she was sitting there). The lady flipped Kara off..... I don't remember chronologically when this all happened, but at one point I was talking to my dad and everyone said she was screaming "FAGGOT!" at me.... Also, her and Kara crossed paths by the bathroom and she pointed in Kara's face and called her a fucking bitch. Then my dad went and asked her what her problem was; she said we were staring at her(!?!?!??!). I continued to not give a fuck, but every once in a while I'd overhear her saying something about us, but I didn't care. Oh yeah, at one point my mom said she would kick her ass :) . Also, HAWKS WON! I wish they had taken one on the road, but they looked good and I still think they're gonna take the series. 
Sunday I went to Mr. Weatherspork's church. He did a performance with a youth group that he was in charge of. It was cool. Their choir was sick. There was a backing band and everything. You couldn't not get into it. 
This week has been work and hockey, playing and watching. I just found out when I was leaving today that I have a deadline at around noon tomorrow, so I have to wake up at 5:30. Nice.


No comments: