Monday, April 20, 2009

Dead Dear

I had a dream last night that I thought there were aliens coming to take over the planet. I was really mad at myself for dreaming about it in the dream because I don't like nightmares... Then I was in this crazy old hotel or something with some people from high school that I haven't seen in 5 years and all of a sudden the building starts shaking. We look outside and there are literally hundreds of thousands of deer running across this open field surrounded by forest. They moved in huge waves cuz there was so many of them. It looked like the battle scenes in LOTR except they were moving at an incredible speed and their movement was all jumpy like a glitch in a video game. Then every once in a while there would be a puff of smoke in the masses of deer. Then the puffs of smoke became more and more regular. Eventually I realized that the deer were disappearing into a cloud of smoke. Then I was on the ground by the deer and they were disappearing right in front of my eyes, and the puffs of smoke kept getting closer and closer untill one disappeared RIGHT in front of me and I woke up...
I also remember walking across a barren wasteland with a big group of people and we came upon a really curvy canal and decided to go swimming and there was a green film on the water that gave us all rashes. I'll write about my weekend later. I just had to get that down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2siMAwTWcA&feature=player_embedded

No comments: